Greater Bethel Cathedral Core Beliefs
- We believe in the one God who is infinite in power. Holy in nature, attributes, purposes, omniscient and omnipresent.
- We believe that He was revealed to us, Father in creation, Son in redemption and Holy Spirit in His comforting Grace, that never leaves those who trust Him.
- We believe that in Jesus dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily, for it pleased the Father that in Him should all Fullness dwell.
- We believe in the Virgin birth; that Jesus was both Human and Divine, God manifested in the flesh.
- We believe in the Death, Burial and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that He ascended on high and has sent His Spirit, the Holy Ghost, which was poured out at Jerusalem over nineteen hundred years ago and is still filling hearts of those who diligently seek Him today.
- WE BELIEVE in baptism in water by immersion in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and in the baptism of the Holy Ghost, speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. This constitutes the new birth. (Acts 2:38; St. John 3:3-8; Acts 8:16; 10:44-46; 19:5; Titus 3:5)
- We believe in a Holy Sanctified life, divine healing, communion and feet washing, and the Glorious catching away (The Rapture) of the Saints, when Jesus returns in the clouds of glory to take His people to Heaven.
- Our chief aim is to glorify our Savior, who is Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us that He might redeem us from all iniquity and purify unto Himself a Peculiar people, zealous of good works.